Wedge Obsession.

miércoles, 15 de mayo de 2013


Just like every petite girl, we love to be tall sometimes :P well...maybe all time. 
Now that we are in spring, it is a huge variety of beautiful wedges.
My favorite ones are from GoJane.
This online store have the most beautiful wedges that I had ever seen on my life. 
They are affordable and good quality.  I can't wait to go back to México where I can walk with high heels and wedges. Here in Spain, it is imposible to walk with them.
Please check out their wedge collection and be ready for this season.

My favorite wedges:

xoxo
Avi
FOLLOW ME ON: FACEBOOKTWITTERINSTAGRAMBLOGLOVIN

2 comentarios:

  1. Me quedo con el 5 sin duda alguna!!
    Saludos :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh man, you know I love wedges! Haha, and those floral ones look like the exact same ones I got from My Hot Shoes - I love them so much! <3

    Trendy Teal

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for your comment!~Come back soon.
Muchas gracias por tu comentario!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips