Lulu's Little Black Dress

viernes, 16 de mayo de 2014



Charming Charlie Clutch

I love Little Black Dresses. They are so unique and classical. You are never going to be wrong with them. 
When I was looking for my perfect dress for Las Vegas months ago, I couldn't resist this dress from Lulu's.  I really love the peplum skirt and the details from the neck.  Another thing is Lulu's have the best dresses of the whole planet. Not kidding, I really love their dresses. 

If you are going out tonight, pick a little black dress and cute clutch like this one from Charming Charlie and you are ready to hit the dance floor. 

What are you going to wear tonight?
xoxo
Avi

4 comentarios:

  1. Ow ow! ;)
    Haha, love the peplum added to the bodycon fit, this is one sexy dress!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Me encanta el vestido, vas guapísima!


    orbitblogging.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. super:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for your comment!~Come back soon.
Muchas gracias por tu comentario!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips