EXUVIANCE #PEELCHALLENGE

lunes, 8 de septiembre de 2014





This post is sponsored however all opinions are my own. Powered by BrandBacker

Last week I was given the chance to try the Exuviance Perfomance Peel and to take their peel challenge. I was kinda scared to be honest with you guys. It was going to be my first peel. I just heard horrible and bad experiences with this process on the face. 

You may heard me talk about my skin issues on the blog before. I had a lot of acne at my teens.  My skin is very oil and swearing. I need to take care of my face a lot. I always wear sunscreen on my face. So this peel challenge was going to be a whole new experience.  

Now my experience with Exuviance was good. It burn a little bit after the 10 minutes mark.  After that I applied the neutralizer and like a miracle, my skin felt calm and new. It was pretty amazing.  Then I applied Evening Restorative Complex and my skin was flawless. The process is very easy and is worthy. 

After the peel challenge I notice some improvements in my skin. My face was glowing. My horrible pores were definitely minimized.  Now I can take beautiful selfies :P

If you're interested in taking the peel challenge and trying the Exuviance Performance Peel, you can order it here.

4 comentarios:

  1. I'm glad this peel work great on you. i have extremely sensitive skin, i can't use any sort of peels, not even facial scrubs.

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have super sensitive skin so I wonder how it'll fare on my face. Do you have to maintain this routine for long-lasting results I wonder??
    Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment love, hope to see you back soon!

    Xo- Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I never actually heard of a face peel but its something I definitely am going to look into now. Glad you had good results.

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Gracias por comaprtir tu honesta opinion, parece un buen producto :)

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for your comment!~Come back soon.
Muchas gracias por tu comentario!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips