My 1920s BDAY party!

martes, 30 de septiembre de 2014





{My best friends and me on our costumes}
I was wearing:
Dress, bracelet, earring and headpiece from Rent Amé
Vintage Shoes

Yesterday was my birthday! I'm 23. Holy jesus!When did this happened?? hahahaI am going to tell you about my birthday party.

Something you need to know about me is that I love themes parties. They are fun and hilarious.This year I was so inspired by The Great Gatsby and Midnight in Paris. I love the 1920s. Everything was shiny, glamorous, and even sexy. 

This birthday party was before moving out to Scottsdale. It was also my farewell party and it was the perfect occasion to say goodbye to my friends and family. I was so glad everybody dressed up to the occasion. It was fun to see my friends on tuxedo and the girls with little black dresses, wigs and pearls.

I got my costume done thanks to Celeste from Rent Amé. It is a store from my hometown where you can rent dresses for any occasion. It includes the jewelry and bag. The idea is awesome cause sometimes you only need a dress for a party or for a wedding, and you don't want to spend a lot of money on a dress you're only going to use once.

My best friend Metzli got my hair done, and I did my own makeup. 
It was smoky eyes and dark lips, which is how they use the makeup back then.

The party was very fun.
At the end of the night, I almost cried when I realized it was the last time I was going to see a lot of my friends in a long time.

Have a wonderful day/night!

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @ladyavi

xoxoAvi

1 comentario:

  1. You looked adorable! Good luck moving, I hope it goes as smoothly as possible!

    xoxo
    buildingtheconfidence.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for your comment!~Come back soon.
Muchas gracias por tu comentario!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips