Photo Diary: Old Town Scottsdale

sábado, 4 de octubre de 2014







Hi my petites!

Its been awesome getting to know my new city. It has been two weeks since I moved here.
Scottsdale is a beautiful city. With lots of restaurants, malls and bars. I love my work! And the girls at the office are super nice with me. 

In case you are wondering where am I working at... I work at Bloguettes; a two-day blogging and branding workshop, and at the mexican blog "estoespurpura".

Well today I'll show you some pictures of Old Town. Last saturday, my family came to visit me. We had lunch together at P.E. Chang's, and walked around Old Town. I think this is my favorite part of the city. It is so vintage, boho and indian. The stores are colorful and funny. We only stayed there for a little time because of a huge storm that came out of nowhere, and we got super wet cause of that.

I hope you like the pictures. It's been a while since I take some photos. I really want to practice my photography so you can all enjoy more of Scottsdale.

Have a nice weekend everybody, and don't forget to follow me on Instagram.
xoxo
Avi

2 comentarios:

Thanks for your comment!~Come back soon.
Muchas gracias por tu comentario!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips