Booties Shopping

viernes, 10 de octubre de 2014


The weather here at Scottsdale is finally cooling down.  For the first time in my life I can notice when is fall. You can wear a kimono and don't die because is so hot outside or combined booties with shorts. At my hometown we only have two seasons: summer and winter. So I definitely enjoying this weather and wanna try a fall inspirational outfit. 

With all this fall attitude, I am looking for the perfect pair of booties. This weekend I will run to my nearest shopping mall and buy THE ONES but until then I make this board with my favorite booties. 

What are some of your favorite booties trends? Which of these will you buy?

Make sure to follow me on Instagram! (click here)
Happy Friday
xoxo
Avi


3 comentarios:

  1. Nice boots:) xo
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I LOVE those black booties (second row on the right) and the brownish ones (third row on the left)!! Just perfect for fall!

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.com

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for your comment!~Come back soon.
Muchas gracias por tu comentario!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips