GRADUATION DAY!

lunes, 30 de junio de 2014


My little Brother Luis (yes, he is two years younger than me)


My best friends with me in this special day!



I want to share with everyone one of my happiest days of my life.
I DID IT~!
I got my bachelor degree of Graphic Design last Friday. I couldn't be happier than ever.
The ceremony was very pretty. All my family was there and also friends. After the ceremony, my friends, my brother, her girlfriend. my dad and me went to get some drinks in a sushi Restaurant named Tabu.

Also I want to said thanks for their congrats on my instagram (@ladyavi), it was very nice for your part.

Stay tune tomorrow. It will be a new outfit post :)
xoxo
Avi

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Thanks for your comment!~Come back soon.
Muchas gracias por tu comentario!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips