Style Icon: Suri Cruise

jueves, 11 de octubre de 2012



Yes. Kate Holmes and Tom Cruise's daughter is a style icon. She is my favorite baby. I loved her style since she was born. She is so cute and feminine. It is a little Blair Wardolf. In the future, I want my baby to be so adorable and stylish like her. Look at her clothes and her shoe collection. I think she has more shoes than me. There are rumors that she chooses her clothes and I do believe it.My 3 year old stepsister chooses her clothing.

What is your favorite stylish baby?

xoxo
-Avi

4 comentarios:

  1. Es todo un personaje y una niña muy bonita, qué estilo para la edad que tiene jeje, un saludo Avi!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. me encanta esta niña, a parte de ser una monada de niña es super coqueta, eso si, para mi opinion no tiene edad para llevar tacones jajaja

    un besoteee enormee!!!

    http://baulderaquel.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. She really is too adorable! Haha, her sense of style is quite amazing for someone her age. She dresses better than most teenagers and adults!

    Enter to win a $40 voucher to Lorraine Tyne jewelry!
    Trendy Teal

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Great outfits.
    I'm lovin' it !

    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for your comment!~Come back soon.
Muchas gracias por tu comentario!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips