Remix: Polka Skirt

lunes, 21 de abril de 2014


Hi there!
How are you doing? Sadly it is Monday today and I will return to classes. But that's okay, I can almost feel the graduation over me. 

Today's post a remix of this Polka Skirt from Forever 21. To be really honest, it is one of my favorite skirts. It is not very short and I love the print. I wish I have more looks so you can see how versatile it is. 

It is funny because each of the looks is a season. Number one is from winter, number two is an autumn look, number three was from this pre-spring and the last one is from Spring but it can be summer. 

I hope you like the looks.
Which one is your favorite?
xoxo
Avi
--------------------------------

Hola a todos!
Espero hayan disfrutado sus vacaciones de Semana Santa. La verdad les tengo envidia a todos los que fueron a la playa. 

El día de hoy les dejo este remix de esta falda negra con puntos blanco de Forever 21. Es una de mis faldas favoritas por su versatilidad y es el largo perfecto para nosotras las petites. Cada vez que me pongo esta falda hace la ilusión de que tengo las piernas más largas. Aparte ayuda que es una falda estilo "A" y oculta muy bien mis caderas. 

Tengan todos un buen inicio de semana
Avi

1 comentario:

Thanks for your comment!~Come back soon.
Muchas gracias por tu comentario!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips