Spring Shoes Essentials

martes, 1 de abril de 2014


Hi petites!
This is a new month and a new beginning…I wish.  
How is your spring so far? Mine is very windy. I think it is better than warm weather. 
So I hope it stays like this for awhile. 

 Yesterday when I was looking for a pair of old black high heels, I realize I need to buy new shoes. 
I don't have any spring shoes. Like Carrie from Sex and The City, shoes are my obsession.  They are very important in every outfit. They can change a whole outfit.

1. Classic Patent Leather Pointed Toe StilettoHeel Pumps


2.Glamorous Open Toe Sandals with Ankle Strap and Zipper 


3.Quintessential Satin Platform Sandal with Rhinestones Encrusted Ankle Buckle



I hope you have a wonderful day,
Avi

5 comentarios:

  1. I feel like spring shoes are so DIFFERENT this year! I'm glad to be putting the ballet flat behind, because as deeply as I adored it it was getting dull. The new styles are very fun! I just picked up some great slipper style flats and some wonderful boat shoes today to swap in for my trusty pink ballets.

    -- Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Avi me gustaron todos. No pude elegir uno para favorito ♥
    Muchos besos
    Blog by Monlouif
    Facebook Monlouif

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Ohh qué preciosidad de calzado, qué ganas de comprar para esta temporada poruqe son todos chulisimos. Un besazo

    http://mapetitebyana.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for your comment!~Come back soon.
Muchas gracias por tu comentario!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips