Print + Crop Top

miércoles, 13 de agosto de 2014


I was wearing:

StyleGodis Black Crop Top ~ Find it Here
StyleGodis Pearl Backs Earrings~ Find it Here
Peter Pilotto x Target Print Skirt
Phillip Lim x Target Black Purse
Daniel Wellington Watch
Forever 21 Dark Blue Sunglasses

Hi my petites!
I'm so happy because I just realized in two more weeks is the anniversary of the blog. 
It will be three years since I've been blogging. It's been a long way. I love my blog. It showed me how capable, passionate and strong I am. 

This is my life, my best friend, my job and my love. 
Petite Fashion Monster is all these words.  Maybe I don't showed how much I love this blog but everyday I am thinking what I can do for it, how to improve myself, studying the latest trends and how I can help you and inspire you. Be friends. 

Don't forget to follow my instagram to know more about me and my daily life.
xoxo
Avi

4 comentarios:

  1. Fiesta de prints, soy fan de esa falda de Peter Pilotto, y felicidades por estos ya casi tres años de blogger en PFM, te mereces muchas cosas buenas por venir amiga!

    Pablo
    www.fungiexpress.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great look:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Me encanta la falda! http://www.thepaarblog.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. ¡Hola Avi!
    Que padre que PFM vaya cumplir otro año más de vida, estoy segura que vienen muchas cosas buenas para ti y para tu blog.

    Por otro lado, me agrada mucho el look te ves tan Chic! Yo sé que amas mucho esa bolsa pero quién sabe a lo mejor un día te la robo hahahah ¡está muy padre!

    Un abrazo
    www.talkandtypo.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for your comment!~Come back soon.
Muchas gracias por tu comentario!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips